REGIOSTARS is an Europe’s award to EU-funded projects which demonstrate excellence and new approaches in regional development. More about the competition you can find here.
This year’s awards scheme encompasses five different thematic topics:
1. SMART Europe: Increasing the competitiveness of local businesses in a digital world
2. GREEN Europe: Green and resilient communities in urban and rural setting
3. FAIR Europe: Fostering inclusion and anti-discrimination
4. URBAN Europe: Promoting green, sustainable and circular food systems in functional urban areas
5. TOPIC OF THE YEAR: Enhancing green mobility in the regions: European Year of Rail 2021
A more detailed description of the categories and an indication of the projects that could be relevant for meeting the award criteria are presented here.
IMPORTANT!: Please do not send your application through the online platform now. Without the MA letter of support it will not be taken into consideration by the Jury.
At every stage of your application, we will be in touch with you and help you with organizational issues.
The finalists will be invited to training sessions on communication as part of the European Week of Regions and Cities in October. The winners in the five categories, and the winner of the public choice, will receive their well-deserved price at the festive REGIOSTARS ceremony, to take place in Dubrovnik, Croatia in December 2021.
The winners of the five categories will also get a paid media partnership worth EUR 5 000.
This competition is a great opportunity for the wide promotion of projects and institutions involved in their implementation.
We look forward to your e-mails expressing the will to take part in the competition!
Was this page useful?