1. Subject of the Call
The Call was open only for the Thematic Objective HERITAGE within both priorities:
The Call was dedicated to micro-projects (projects with small budgets):
- implemented in the Programme area:
- offering mainly non-investment activities
- promoting following ideas and themes related to cultural, historical and natural heritage:
- Every micro-project shall have the purpose in increasing the number of visitors of the cultural, historical or natural sites.
- Every micro-project shall have the cross-border nature and have partners from Poland and from Belarus and/or Ukraine.
2. Duration of the Call
Call was opened from 15 November 2019 till 15 January 2020.
3. Call allocation, co-financing and grants
The value of funds available under the Call amounted to at least EUR 1 286 000.
Micro-projects might receive grants from 20 000 to 60 000 EUR. The maximum level of co-financing is 90% of the eligible costs of the project.
4. Submission of applications
Application Form were submitted only in electronic form, via Programme website and e-generator.
The e-application (generator) was an obligatory tool to create the final application form.
The deadline for submitting the Application Forms was 15th January 2020 (including this day, till 23:59 CET).
5. Assessment and project selection
The expected deadline for project assessment is 2nd quarter 2020.
Project selection process and criteria are described in the Evaluation and Assessment Manual and Rules of Procedures of the Project Selection Committee.
6. Application pack
All detailed information on the rules and requirements of the Call are described in the Application Pack, that is available here.
Folder contains the following documents:
Programme Manual presents general information on the Programme, formal requirements to be fulfilled by the applicants/beneficiaries and the submitted applications, assessment criteria, eligibility of costs, as well as questions related to project implementation.
English version of the documents is binding, nevertheless working translations into Polish, Russian and Ukrainian are also available on each language version of the Programme website.
Please read carefully all documents before submitting the Application Form.
7. Support for the applicants
Was this page useful?