In accordance with the legal basis of the Programme, the representatives of the three participating countries decided to arrange the following joint and national institutional structure for the Programme implementation.
The management functions are performed by the following institutions:
- Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC);
- Managing Authority (MA) located in the Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy of the Republic of Poland;
- National Authority (NA) in Poland located in the Ministry of Development Funds and Regional Policy of the Republic of Poland;
- National Authority in Belarus located in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- National Authority in Ukraine located in the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
- Joint Technical Secretariat (JTS) located in Warsaw in the Center of European Projects ;
- Branch Office in Rzeszów – located in the Marshal Office of the Podkarpackie Voivodeship;
- Branch Office in Brest – located in Institution “Brest Transboundary Infocentre”;
- Branch Office in Lviv – located in the Information and Cross-border Cooperation Support Centre “Dobrosusidstvo”.
The control functions are performed at the following levels:
- Independent auditors selected by the project beneficiaries and who will be responsible for expenditure verification at the project level;
- MA and the JTS assisted by the Control Contact Points (CCP) in each country:
- Control Contact Point in Poland – located in the Center of European Projects;
- Control Contact Point in Belarus – located in the European Union International Technical Assistance Centre in Belarus;
- Control Contact Point in Ukraine – located in the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
The audit functions are performed by the following institutions:
- Audit Authority (AA) – General Inspector of Treasury Control in the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Poland;
- Group of Auditors (GoA) which shall be composed by the following members:
- Poland represented by the Ministry of Finance;
- Belarus represented by the Ministry of Finance;
- Ukraine represented by the Accounting Chamber.